d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > (in Europe) Second Day Without Diablo.. Weird
123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 104.56
Sep 15 2008 03:00am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I'm chillin' in Germany now and I'm at this private club gettin the maddest lap dances from the flyest hunnies, they all grindin on me and shit and I'm jus keepin it smooth with my aviators on and skullin my yak. These fuckin' Nazi's have the worst taste in music. Sounds like some pokemon techno or some shit. Had two pussies buzzin out from what they claimed to be 'Ecstacy' but I bet it was just an aspirin pill. They all fallin by me and shit making a scence in hopes of snatchin my girls off me. I pushed the big tit blonde of me and grabbed the whisky bottle from the brunette near by and smashed it over one of there head.

Yuri: Dood!! You fukin crazy? He's unconcious and bleeding and shit ! What the fuck!
Loochi: Teach you pussies right. Leave this club and take this nerd with you before I take off my aviators and show you how serious I am.

About now he's on the phone probably to the police about the whole situation. I ain't scared of no german fags. I run this country from the moment I landed from Paris. I see G_Bomb and some fly ass asian chick in the corner, she pulls his pants down starts sucking his dong and swallowing everybit of cum he dribbled in an instant, much like a ES sorc with telekenisis picking up gold off the ground. Bloody asians.

I got bitchs all over me, Can't see a damn thing from all the pussy surrounding my vision, I'm swimming in german poon cool.gif but the music sucks shit brotherz.. I put my headfones on and change song to 'track 3 blood moor' I love this beat, always reminds me of my victories against pussy nerds who spend all their time playing the game while I'm out at the clubs gettin poon and play the game once a week. I quickly flick to the next track 'blood moor remix' which has quil rat and zombie sound effects in the back ground and the gargatuan beast sound in the chorus. This shit needs to be heard.

I pushed the bitchs off me and they started talkin shit about how rude I am. Took a skull of my absynth and then spat it in her face. She's cryin and wanting security and shit. I'm laughin and I see G_Bomb with his thumbs up after he saw me do that shit. I wish Giant_J was here, hope he's ok all knocked out and half dead in Paris.

I walk over to the DJ and ask to have a quick word about hte music..

Nigel: Sup man. Enjoyin the music?
Loochi: That's exactly why I'm here. First of all, the music sounds some sort of digimon shit remixed with britneyspears. Take that shit off son, no one wants to hear that shit.
Nigel: ? Well, Everyone else seems to like it..
Loochi: They'll like this one, put it on and set it to track 4

About now the blood moor theme comes and the girls go wild, takin off their bras and shit and making out with one another. This club is bouncin coz of my shit

Loochi: You mad Nigel? I ain't even a DJ and I owned your shit. cool.gif
Nigel: WTF? How are they liking this crap!? All I hear is monsters humping eachother mad1.gif
Loochi: Heh, I knew your jealous weak ass would hate. Come to the dance floor for a second, I wanna show you something

We make way to the floor and as soon as nigel gets here I sent him an upper cut which literally sent him flying to the nearby table which was about 1 mile away (club is huge) - Some kinda knockback effect from my hit. I turn around and I see G_Bomb gettin picked on by 2 dudes, one claimed that the asian chick was his girl and the other one claimed it was his sis. Needed to back my homie up on this one.

Andrew: That's my fucking girl man. I'm gonna kick your fuking ass
Drew: That's my friends girlfriend and she's my sistor man, He's going to kick your fuking ass!

The bloodmoor theme is still on, I'm amped for a fight. This shit jus puts me in the mood to crack anyones skull, I dash towards them and leap onto the table near by and land in a spider man position with my biceps flexed, girls panties dropped after this pose, these german pussies couldnt get enough of my shit. I hop off the table and I throw 2 bottles of heinken like throwing axes, smashed into their heads. The brother of the girl G_Bomb had sucking his dong is crying and shit and running around like a bitch, fell down the 355 step stairs. I think he died because we stopped hearing him.

I'm fighting her boyfriend and kicking his ass, Just about I was gonna knock him out, the worst song comes on! Lut gholein! I'm in a chilled out mood now, Gettin hit and feelin it. Not a good thing. G_Bomb comes in and elbows the guy in the head and picks up the table and smashes it across his back. This fine blak hair chick comes to try kiss me from all the hard fights I put up. I ain't in the mood so I grabbed her by the hair and threw him into the dj stage. Smashed the whole place up.

Pussy as faggots runnin out the clubs to the nearest phone booth callin the german police. This continent fuckin sucks, no one puts up a real fight.

Saw some blue liquid in a bottleneck shapped bottle with gold stripes around it. Looked like a manapotion or sme shit, I'm tired and I needed to replenish my energy. Took one sip and I'm buzzin. This continent so far sucks dick muchlike the locals.

Guys, What's a good place in Europe?
Gold: 0.90
Sep 15 2008 03:01am
heh
Gold: 16.00
Sep 15 2008 03:06am
that wasnt as good as your usual loochi.
Gold: 4.98
Nice smile.gif

Come visit belgium wink.gif or Londen wink.gif
Banned
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? WALL OF TEXT ABOUT SOMEONE SUMMARY
Gold: 0.00
Sep 15 2008 03:08am
what the fuck kind of dreams are you having. quite possibly the biggest loser i've ever seen LOL
Banned
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Sep 15 2008 03:09am
HAS ANYBODY READ THIS? ISO A SUMMARY
Gold: 0.01
Sep 15 2008 03:10am
Quote (DyNomiTe @ Mon, Sep 15 2008, 02:08am)
what the fuck kind of dreams are you having. quite possibly the biggest loser i've ever seen LOL

STFU Loochi stories are #1.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 15 2008 03:11am
appearntly he is fuckin german bitches, throwin down sick blood moore beats, beatin the shit outa guys cause he can, makin asian and german girls lose their pants cause he jumps onto a table like spiderman and flex's. ect. its worth reading, helllllla funny LOL
Gold: 104.56
Sep 15 2008 03:12am
Quote (DyNomiTe @ Mon, Sep 15 2008, 09:08am)

Dream? cool.gif

This just happend 5 mins ago? Needa stop playing games and go get laid son cool.gif
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
123Next
Closed New Topic