d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Addiction To D2 Ruined My Relationship.
1234Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Sep 7 2008 02:36am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I've been seeing this chick lately, we've been hanging alot and we have alot of things in common. In truth, I really think she could be the one. Only thing I disapprove of her is the fact she doesn't like video games. She says that I spend way too much time worrying about diablo 2 rather than being intimate with her. Told me if this continues to happen or if I decide to play the game again, I would have to resort to my right hand for a good time.

Lil T's been giving me shit lately about being a pussy whipped bitch.

I rang isabel up and set the night out.

*ringgg rinngg..*
Isabel: Hello?
Loochi: Who's the number one super pimp around cool.gif
Isabel: Awww hey youuuuu. What you doing? !?! You better not be on that stupid low life game. I swear it's over if I hear another 'HEEE'
Loochi: hell naw, you know me girl.. I un installed that shit and put the cd under the lawn mower. Mawed it to shreds. Listen, I've been thinking about us and I want to take it to the next level.. How bout you come over for dinner and we get shit rollin. Just the two of us.
Isabel: I'd like that papi *mwaaa*

I go and have a shower upstairs and freshen up. Put on my orange tuxedo and wear my rainbow coloured jandals. This is a special occasion, needed to look swole. I tied my pony tail back (Hair still hasn't grown back so I kinda look like a barbarian cross bred with an assassin.) and put my aviators on. Lookin' real smooth with that shit and a tattoo on my face.

Isabel walks in and see's dominos pizza on the table. Not her kind of romantic dinner. This is basically when the night failed.

Isabel: The fuck is this shit...? You didn't even cook? You called for a pizza?
Loochi: Well what the fuck did you want??! KFC?
Isabel: Just forget it Loochi, you're never going to understand.. I always fall for guys like you. Handsome.. Maybe I should go to a geek like your friend T.
Loochi: Fuck that shit, I'd break his neck! Let me make it up to you.
Isabel: How?
Loochi: How about we go upstairs to my room wink.gif
Isabel: ooo Ok wink.gif

Isabel grabs me by the arm and bites her bottom lip, she's one kinky slut. That's why I'm head over heels for her. She can suck a dong for hours, a true keeper. We didn't waste time, I strip down to my humoungous legs and anaconda like penor and penetrated right through that boreeto, made her gasp as soon as I entered. I'm goin all out hittin that shit from every angle on every piece of furniture. She was moaning so loud, neighbors were callin the police and shit because they couldn't sleep.

Jus as I was about to bust, I was hittin her from the back and I see the lap top nearby, I decided to log on to my account while I'm tappin taht shit and went to a duel game. (ofcourse I put it on mute so she couldn't hear the leap attack) - It was so hard to multi task, I couldn't concentrate.

Isabel: FASTTER LOOCHI !!
Loochi: WAIT UP BITCH, I NEED GO TO AKARA TO HEAL.
Isabel: *turns head around* NO THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T. *pushes her self off me* - We're fucking through. I hope you enjoy your life loochi. You're a fuckin loser addict
Loochi: Babe wait! I can explain!
Isabel: NOT THIS TIME LOOCH. IT'S OVER.
Loochi: CAN'T I ATLEAST BUST!? I'M SO CLOSE.

About now isabel gets in her car and does a skid and rolls off. I've never been dumped in my life. And to make shit worse, I didn't even cum and I'm stil horny.. Saw a sigon wearing assassin and decided to finish the job to her. Started walkin off ot taht.

Should I seek therapy? I'm so depressed..

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 7 2008 02:38am
QQ
Gold: 2,579.00
LOL SLAMMED
Gold: 0.00
LOL FUCKEN EPIC
Gold: 50.00
Sep 7 2008 02:39am
Quote (Loochi @ Sun, Sep 7 2008, 06:36pm)
Loochi: WAIT UP BITCH, I NEED GO TO AKARA TO HEAL.

Rofl^^
Gold: 17,124.00
Sep 7 2008 02:39am
lol .. half way through..
i like how it carries over from previous episodes...
Gold: 4.00
Sep 7 2008 02:40am
LOL

YES
Sep 7 2008 02:40am
gg bro, gg.
Sep 7 2008 02:41am
i love this shit ur fucking retarded =P<3
Gold: 389.50
Sep 7 2008 02:42am