d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Just Owned My Lecturer
1234Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Sep 5 2008 08:24pm
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So on Friday I had my Barbarianology 101 lecture that I had to go to. Came to class late and hungover as usual, girls checkin me out each step I take. Just like a model on the cat walk. I walk to the very back where all the bad boys are hollerin and throwin paper planes and shit and go sit next to my homie Giant-J.

I'm tellin' ya, Giant-J is hugeeeeeee. I've never met a 12 foot 11 guy before. He basically had to sit on his stomach just so he can sit in the lecture. Plus he was sitting at the back which made shit worse.

Loochi: What up Giant-J cool.gif
Giant-J: Fuck all man, learning about mastries again today..
Loochi: Oh wtf? Again?? Didn't we do sword mastry last week?
Giant-J: Yeah but today is throwing mastry.
Loochi: You gotta be shitting me.. Let's bounce and go find some poon to pound cool.gif
Giant-J: YeeeYa. I'm wityaaa. Help me get out. I'm stuck

Jus as we're about to leave, the lecturer started talkin shit and was forced to correct him.

Lecturer Vandy: Excuse me gentlemen, But you CAN'T possibly tell me that you know about throwing mastries? If you wish to fail the end of year exams, feel free to go play your 'sports'
*everyone in the class laughs at us for not being computer geeks*
Loochi: Fuck that shit, we ain't stayin and listenin to this boring shit.
Lecturer Vandy: People! These two gentlemen are n00bzors, they don't know anything about the game.
Loochi: Heh.. Noob? Make game cunt. I bet I'd whip your ass in a duel.
Lecturer Vandy: Alright. Game is Ipwn / u2noobs

About now we both get on a comp and half the class is cheerin me on and shit, Never had a fan base like this. But the other half of the class was suckin up to the lecturer tryina score brownie points. Pussy ass faggots probably never been laid or some shit.

I set my controls to the keys I use most.
F1 for leap attack
F2 for grim ward and
F3 for identify tome. (Incase an item dropped in the moore while we're tearing shit up)

We both step out side and I got a good leap on him, took about 1/4 of his life, faggot shouttin out loud to the class that I use hacks to deal this amount of damage to his throw barb. I run around him while he throws his tiny pathetic axes, runnin like lite speed dodgin the throws and leaping on his head. Before I could kill him, he switches to a bow that gave a paladin aura which made him run fast. I knew he had to hack. I see him running to the bridge. I had to find a way to stop him from runnin so fast and own this punk

Lecturer Vandy: YOU LOSE I WIN. GTFO MY LECTURE YOU NOOB. DON'T EVER STEP FOOT IN THIS CAMPUS AGAIN.
Loochi: Not while you're still outside the encampment you old saka shit !
Lecturer Vandy: YOU JUST POTTED.
Loochi: The correct term for a potion is strawberry gatorade son, get your notes prepared for class N)

People laughin and shit about the way I was owning him verbally and computerly

Class is jumpin and hollerin and startin fire over this duel. Lecturer was going insane at the fact the student owning the teacher. Musta took him about 12 years to get his PhD while it only took 6 months of playing the game to get real good. I did a dramatic leap attack, musta did about 8 yards on the screen or some shit. Hit him with my critial strike and pwned him. About now lecturer is hyper ventalating and repeating the words 'hacker' before he collapsed and had a cardiac arrest. Me and Giant-J were pointing and laughin at his old ass. Rolled up a blunt and lit it up. Forgot to close my account.

Think it will be ok?
Gold: 0.00
Sep 5 2008 08:25pm
to much to read
Gold: 11,283.42
Sep 5 2008 08:25pm
im gonna just skip reading this and just go straight to

LOL
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 5 2008 08:26pm
nerd
Gold: 62.00
Sep 5 2008 08:27pm
omg i laughed hard good one
Sep 5 2008 08:28pm
Quote (YouDontKnowMe @ Fri, Sep 5 2008, 06:25pm)
to much to read

ur a dumass anything by loochi is well worth the read

gfg story
Quote (Loochi @ Fri, Sep 5 2008, 07:24pm)
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So on Friday I had my Barbarianology 101 lecture that I had to go to. Came to class late and hungover as usual, girls checkin me out each step I take. Just like a model on the cat walk. I walk to the very back where all the bad boys are hollerin and throwin paper planes and shit and go sit next to my homie Giant-J.

I'm tellin' ya, Giant-J is hugeeeeeee. I've never met a 12 foot 11 guy before. He basically had to sit on his stomach just so he can sit in the lecture. Plus he was sitting at the back which made shit worse.

Loochi: What up Giant-J cool.gif
Giant-J: Fuck all man, learning about mastries again today..
Loochi: Oh wtf? Again?? Didn't we do sword mastry last week?
Giant-J: Yeah but today is throwing mastry.
Loochi: You gotta be shitting me.. Let's bounce and go find some poon to pound cool.gif
Giant-J: YeeeYa. I'm wityaaa. Help me get out. I'm stuck

Jus as we're about to leave, the lecturer started talkin shit and was forced to correct him.

Lecturer Vandy: Excuse me gentlemen, But you CAN'T possibly tell me that you know about throwing mastries? If you wish to fail the end of year exams, feel free to go play your 'sports'
*everyone in the class laughs at us for not being computer geeks*
Loochi: Fuck that shit, we ain't stayin and listenin to this boring shit.
Lecturer Vandy: People! These two gentlemen are n00bzors, they don't know anything about the game.
Loochi: Heh.. Noob? Make game cunt. I bet I'd whip your ass in a duel.
Lecturer Vandy: Alright. Game is Ipwn / u2noobs

About now we both get on a comp and half the class is cheerin me on and shit, Never had a fan base like this. But the other half of the class was suckin up to the lecturer tryina score brownie points. Pussy ass faggots probably never been laid or some shit.

I set my controls to the keys I use most.
F1 for leap attack
F2 for grim ward and
F3 for identify tome. (Incase an item dropped in the moore while we're tearing shit up)

We both step out side and I got a good leap on him, took about 1/4 of his life, faggot shouttin out loud to the class that I use hacks to deal this amount of damage to his throw barb. I run around him while he throws his tiny pathetic axes, runnin like lite speed dodgin the throws and leaping on his head. Before I could kill him, he switches to a bow that gave a paladin aura which made him run fast. I knew he had to hack. I see him running to the bridge. I had to find a way to stop him from runnin so fast and own this punk

Lecturer Vandy: YOU LOSE I WIN. GTFO MY LECTURE YOU NOOB. DON'T EVER STEP FOOT IN THIS CAMPUS AGAIN.
Loochi: Not while you're still outside the encampment you old saka shit !
Lecturer Vandy: YOU JUST POTTED.
Loochi: The correct term for a potion is strawberry gatorade son, get your notes prepared for class N)

People laughin and shit about the way I was owning him verbally and computerly

Class is jumpin and hollerin and startin fire over this duel. Lecturer was going insane at the fact the student owning the teacher. Musta took him about 12 years to get his PhD while it only took 6 months of playing the game to get real good. I did a dramatic leap attack, musta did about 8 yards on the screen or some shit. Hit him with my critial strike and pwned him. About now lecturer is hyper ventalating and repeating the words 'hacker' before he collapsed and had a cardiac arrest. Me and Giant-J were pointing and laughin at his old ass. Rolled up a blunt and lit it up. Forgot to close my account.

Think it will be ok?

funniest shit ever
Gold: 190.14
Gold: 2,970.00
Warn: 30%
OMG UR MY HERO
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%