d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Answer My Pm's.
Closed New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Sep 5 2008 04:43am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

Recently I've been gettin pm'd alot about how to make a gfg barbarian and how to duel each character class to seal the victory. To shut you pussies up, I've gone out of my way to write a guide for you.

Lately all I've been encountering in duel games are whirlwind barbarians. Pathetic is the only word I can come up with when I see these builds.

Luckily you've opened the right thread. This is the place where I will give you my secret Leap attack guide. This guide is basically over powered. Blizzard made the barbarian jump in mid air to dodge everything (fire balls, hammers, arctic blast - u name it)

STATS:
Strength: You will need enough strength to weild a maul. Preferablly an upped bone snap ethreal with dol (Alternative: Imbued pike socketed with Saphire for the extra cold attack)
Dexterity: None on here, You won't need much attack rating.. It's not like you're trying to swat a fly for fuks sake.. Leaping with a maul will bash anyones head in. Weather they have a big head or not (Druids and their antler helms)
Vitality: I think if your character can run without losing stamina, you won't need any stats on here. You have one healthy energetic barbarian.
Energy: What..? You on a Jenny Craig diet or some shit?! Put atleast 70% of your earned stats on this. You will need this so much, I cannot stress this attribute. Good luck leaping without mana.

Skills:

Leap attack: 20
Grim ward: 20 (If monsters in the way of pk you need to scare them off so they wont interfere)
Find potion: 20 (Definitly a neat trick if you're getting owned and needa heal. Shit I use this all the time, hot keyed F1)
Rest: Max stamina. The more stamina you have, the more likely you'll out last your enemy

Items :

Helm: Tal rashas mask - for the leech it offers (What's better than that?)
Armour: Stealth - The name says it all, you need to be invisible for duels.
Boots: Don't worry about this, barbarians are born warriors. They can handle the hard earth with their feet.
Gloves: Immortal kings glove
Belt: Immortal king belt (Game glitches and gives stats when 2 or more IK items are on.)
Jewelery: LOL? What... Your barbarian a sissy now? Wearing jewelery..? Take that shit back to paris hilton son. You won't need this.
Weapon: Bone snap. enough said.

Dueling strategies:

Barb vs Amazon

Bowazon: Forget this match, it's over before it's started. You're muscle restrict you from even reaching to their pussy run away char. gg
Javazon: Medium to hard: Most Javazons kill you in one hit, but sometimes the game lags out and you have a chance to leap them. Pray to God it's a laggy night otherwise you're fighting an uphill battle here.

Barb vs Assassin

Trappers: Try to leap over the traps. if you can do this fast enough, I don't see why you can't win this match up.
wwsins / MA: These faggots hack all the time and create a mirror image of them selves. 2v1 you're most likely to lose.

Barb vs barb

Ww barbs: Easy match up, wait for them to ww you and you leap to the otherside. Keepthis untl you run them out of mana. Then it's your turn to hit. It's all about strategy guys.

Barb vs Necro

Summoner: Quit the game.
psn and bone: Could go either way, his spirits follow you but they can't reach you in mid air. Leap like a frog son. Leap like a frog.

Barb vs Druid

Wind: This one is your hardest match up. You can't leap into a pack of dogs ? They'll shred you to pieces.
shapeshift: You're more conditioned and muscular than them. Duel is in your favour. Try to use grim ward to scare off his spirit.

Barb vs Sorceress

cold: Better put on some winter gear because it's gonna get cold.
lightening: get a topazed armour that will absorb her attacks. Easy
fire: dwarf star is the way to go for this one

barb vs paladin

Alright, here's the one that most ww barbs fail to kill.

Hammerdin: Easy, while he spams, name lock him and leap. This ain't rocket science.

(If you sort out the hammerdin basically you can kil all types of paladins)

Leveling areas:

1-30 trist runs. - estimated time. 1 and a half weeks of leveling
30-50 baal normal - estimated time. All day
50+ (have no life and play everyday. You make the call) - Estimated time. Never tried. I got shit to do.

PM me if there's anything wrong this guide.

Thanks, I hope it works for you as it worked for me.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 5 2008 04:44am
got not half way through and im already LOLing
Sep 5 2008 04:46am
nice im gonna make this char tomorrow thx for the guide loochi
Gold: 1.39
Warn: 20%
Sep 5 2008 04:47am
Quote (J_Baker89 @ Fri, Sep 5 2008, 03:46am)
nice im gonna make this char tomorrow thx for the guide loochi

it will take a week+ u know
Sep 5 2008 04:48am
Quote (Drunkytehleprachon @ Fri, Sep 5 2008, 02:47am)
it will take a week+ u know

hardest thing to find i think would be eth upped bonesnap
Gold: 612.00
Sep 5 2008 04:51am
thx loohie btw im makeing a barb right now.
Gold: 20.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 5 2008 04:59am
looooolll

one of the better stories
Gold: 4.00
Sep 5 2008 05:04am
I LOVE YOU LOOCHI
Gold: 6.00
Sep 5 2008 05:08am
LOL
Gold: 19,310.00