d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > The Way A Barb Should Look B) Pt2
12Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Sep 5 2008 02:27am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi. *Part 2* (Part 1 = http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=23125758&f=52&st=0#entry134008199)

So I got the suit from the parler and went back to the apartment to use the GHD hair straightner to straighten my pony tail. Gotta look fly and represent my ancestors of Harrogath. Face swelling down and suit fits on me nice and tight which really shows off my guns but very flexible incase of a duel. I was set to hit the prom and make jaws drop but I didn't want to leave without my most important item, my umberella. Never know when I might get into trouble. This baby has got me through the roughest of times.

I'm walkin' down the main road with my barbarian tattoo on my face, shaved head with a pony tail and my prom suit. Gettin' the stares from all the ladies, a definite thumbs up. wink.gif

Umberella strapped to my back like a samurai sword, I'm ready for action and ready to get laid. cool.gif - I avoid the security at the front door and make my way in. Girls runnin up to me and leavin their dates just to come say hi.

Cassandra: Wow.. Your haircut is sooo sexy, What's your name handsome?
Loochi: HAAARRR! *I cried out like how a barbarian would when you're on the character selection screen*
Tiffany: Ooo you look like the strong silent type with that tattoo across your face. I wish I went to this prom with you.. My date has acne and smells like a penguin.. *twiddles with her hair*

I wasn't paying attention to these broads because I was too busy checking out their sweet tits but suddenly was interupted by a drunken idiot.. Lil T runs up to me with his what appears to be a pepsi max can and he has the nerve to act drunk infront of me to get in my good books, and possibly to try and get laid.

Lil T: LOOOOOOOocheeeeeeehhhhh ! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE UUUUU BRAAAA..!!!
Loochi: *Grabs him by the shirt* Look you wannabe asshole, I'm tryna get laid tonight. If you mess this up for me. I swear to God I'll kick your ass and change your pw to your account
Lil T: Ok ok relax bro, it's only a pepsi max can.. It doesn't even have pepsi in it. I found it in the rubbish bin. You know I'm elergic to pepsi man :S

About now the girls heard this and started laughin and chuckin strawberries at his head. T blushes and gets tears in his eyes. I'm laughin back with the girls and tellin them about the time when I put him in the washin machine for actin like a bitch.

I was about to walk away when suddnely someone turned me around and held my by the collar. Not a smart move on this mans behalf..

Jason: I saw you pervin on my girl and sistor retard, leave before I kick your ass.

I quickly leaped on his toes and knocked him back a bit, put him in faster hit recovery mode - He musta had shit fhr because he was still saying 'ouch, oouch ouhccc' so this was the perfect oppertunity to bring my umberealla out and hit him across the head. One hit to the head and he's crying. One of the girls cries and yells for security while the other one is turned on by how much of a thug I am, I quickly unstrap her bra with my brella, zorro style and check out those fine tits of hers. Took a pxt and sent it to my homie G_Bomb , he sent a text back hollerin and shit.

Security comes dashing to wards me. I couldn't take on all of them so I had to make a run upstairs to the roof top. Lil T saw what was going on and wanted to buy me some time to make up for his lame drunk wanna be act. He climbed on top of the table near him and unscrewed the disco ball.

Lil T: This one's for our friendship Big L.. FROOOOOZEEEENNNNNN ORRRB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

T chucks the disco ball at the main security guards head and it shatters everywere creating a frozen orb like affect. Musta injured about 10 people near him and probably wounded some for life. Police came and beat T down and cuffed him. It was everything in me not to laugh.

I get to the top and I get surrounded by security. No where to run as it seems.. It was too far to leap to the next building. So I had to think of another way to get out of there otherwise I was going to get anal raped in the cells. Not the place I imagined I'd go to. Pussy ass security lunge at me and I wack them off with my umberalla one by one, Luke sky walker shit. I look down and I see the channel one news taping me and shit. I did what I had to do..

I open up the umberalla and jump off the roof, I glide over to the nearest building and land safely. Watching merry poppin wen I was a kid really helped me out this time. Pussy security guards waving their fists at me. I'm jus laughin and hollerin and shit. I see a bathroom window near by with a awesome chick havin a shower. Musta had Double Z tits or some shit. I sneak in and proceed to get my dong sucked. cool.gif
Gold: 10.00
Sep 5 2008 02:30am
Fuck yes.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 5 2008 02:31am
haha yes

Sep 5 2008 02:31am
fucken epic keep it up loochi
Sep 5 2008 02:32am
loochi u fuckin rule haha
ROFL
Gold: 22.00
Quote (Rigbuilder @ Fri, Sep 5 2008, 08:30am)
Fuck yes.

Loochi you're the shiiiitttt. heart2.gif laugh.gif
Gold: 10,091.00
Sep 5 2008 02:33am
Quote (Rigbuilder @ Fri, Sep 5 2008, 08:30pm)
Fuck yes.

Sup guys, It's me Loochi. *Part 2* (Part 1 = http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=23125758&f=52&st=0#entry134008199)

So I got the suit from the parler and went back to the apartment to use the GHD hair straightner to straighten my pony tail. Gotta look fly and represent my ancestors of Harrogath. Face swelling down and suit fits on me nice and tight which really shows off my guns but very flexible incase of a duel. I was set to hit the prom and make jaws drop but I didn't want to leave without my most important item, my umberella. Never know when I might get into trouble. This baby has got me through the roughest of times.

I'm walkin' down the main road with my barbarian tattoo on my face, shaved head with a pony tail and my prom suit. Gettin' the stares from all the ladies, a definite thumbs up. wink.gif

Umberella strapped to my back like a samurai sword, I'm ready for action and ready to get laid. cool.gif - I avoid the security at the front door and make my way in. Girls runnin up to me and leavin their dates just to come say hi.

Cassandra: Wow.. Your haircut is sooo sexy, What's your name handsome?
Loochi: HAAARRR! *I cried out like how a barbarian would when you're on the character selection screen*
Tiffany: Ooo you look like the strong silent type with that tattoo across your face. I wish I went to this prom with you.. My date has acne and smells like a penguin.. *twiddles with her hair*

I wasn't paying attention to these broads because I was too busy checking out their sweet tits but suddenly was interupted by a drunken idiot.. Lil T runs up to me with his what appears to be a pepsi max can and he has the nerve to act drunk infront of me to get in my good books, and possibly to try and get laid.

Lil T: LOOOOOOOocheeeeeeehhhhh ! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE UUUUU BRAAAA..!!!
Loochi: *Grabs him by the shirt* Look you wannabe asshole, I'm tryna get laid tonight. If you mess this up for me. I swear to God I'll kick your ass and change your pw to your account
Lil T: Ok ok relax bro, it's only a pepsi max can.. It doesn't even have pepsi in it. I found it in the rubbish bin. You know I'm elergic to pepsi man :S

About now the girls heard this and started laughin and chuckin strawberries at his head. T blushes and gets tears in his eyes. I'm laughin back with the girls and tellin them about the time when I put him in the washin machine for actin like a bitch.

I was about to walk away when suddnely someone turned me around and held my by the collar. Not a smart move on this mans behalf..

Jason: I saw you pervin on my girl and sistor retard, leave before I kick your ass.

I quickly leaped on his toes and knocked him back a bit, put him in faster hit recovery mode - He musta had shit fhr because he was still saying 'ouch, oouch ouhccc' so this was the perfect oppertunity to bring my umberealla out and hit him across the head. One hit to the head and he's crying. One of the girls cries and yells for security while the other one is turned on by how much of a thug I am, I quickly unstrap her bra with my brella, zorro style and check out those fine tits of hers. Took a pxt and sent it to my homie G_Bomb , he sent a text back hollerin and shit.

Security comes dashing to wards me. I couldn't take on all of them so I had to make a run upstairs to the roof top. Lil T saw what was going on and wanted to buy me some time to make up for his lame drunk wanna be act. He climbed on top of the table near him and unscrewed the disco ball.

Lil T: This one's for our friendship Big L.. FROOOOOZEEEENNNNNN ORRRB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

T chucks the disco ball at the main security guards head and it shatters everywere creating a frozen orb like affect. Musta injured about 10 people near him and probably wounded some for life. Police came and beat T down and cuffed him. It was everything in me not to laugh.

I get to the top and I get surrounded by security. No where to run as it seems.. It was too far to leap to the next building. So I had to think of another way to get out of there otherwise I was going to get anal raped in the cells. Not the place I imagined I'd go to. Pussy ass security lunge at me and I wack them off with my umberalla one by one, Luke sky walker shit. I look down and I see the channel one news taping me and shit. I did what I had to do..

I open up the umberalla and jump off the roof, I glide over to the nearest building and land safely. Watching merry poppin wen I was a kid really helped me out this time. Pussy security guards waving their fists at me. I'm jus laughin and hollerin and shit. I see a bathroom window near by with a awesome chick havin a shower. Musta had Double Z tits or some shit. I sneak in and proceed to get my dong sucked. cool.gif
Gold: 4,363.00
Sep 5 2008 02:36am
Quote (J_Baker89 @ Fri, Sep 5 2008, 02:31am)
fucken epic keep it up loochi

cool.gif
Gold: 4.98
Sep 5 2008 02:36am
Quote (Darkoffspring @ Fri, Sep 5 2008, 09:32am)
loochi u fuckin rule haha

LOL VOUCHHHHHHHHHHHH
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic