d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > The Way A Barb Should Look B)
123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 104.56
Sep 4 2008 02:01am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi. *Part 1*

So I got a urgent text from my main man T stating that the college prom was due to hit tonight and we needed to look classy ASAP in order to slam some young naieve broads.

Lil T: Sup Big L. The Hamilton prom is tonight and I got a ticket for me and this hot babe! You should try to get a ticket too bro.
Loochi: No need son, I'll just walk in. Pussy ass security guards wouldn't dare try shit when I'm around.
Lil T: Hah. Vouch.

I quickly get on my motor bike and drive through the window of the prom suit parler and make a scene. Glass everywhere and people runnin' around like pussies. Took off my aviators and walked straight to the counter like how a BVB would walk when he's vsing another BVB. (Retardedly fast)

Loochi: Sup, I need you to make a custom fit suit for a guy with biceps the size of a barbarian and Legs like tree trunks.
Jennifer: ... Mm.. I think we have that in store atm actually, Name and address please?
Loochi: Heh, Just put me under 'Talic the barbarian, protector of mount arreat' cool.gif
Jennifer: Ok Talic, and your address?
Loochi: Lut Gholein. I know.. It's a fucked up name. Some where near Iraq. Bloody arabs cool.gif

About now we both laughin and hollerin at the race but back to business.

Jennifer: Ok we'll have the suit ready in no time Talic biggrin.gif Enjoy your day.
Loochi: *picks his bike up and puts his aviators back on* Oh and sweet cheeks, Make sure the elbow and knee area in the outfit are baggy.. I don't want to have restricted knees and elbows incase of a fight wink.gif
Jennifer: *Bites her bottom lip at how much of a bad boy I am*

Next stop was the hair dressors. I needed a haircut that made me stand out and make me look like an alpha male. Something that will make the girls panties drop with a blink of an eye. I sit down on the chair and adjust my face towards the mirror. Waiting for the fag to chop it to the way I want it.

Danny: Heeeeeeeeeyyyy, Welllcomeeeeeeeeeee. Whattttttt Cannnnnnnnnnn I Dooooooooooooodoododo Forrr yoyoyouuuuu wink.gif heart.gif
Loochi: Enough with the pleasantries, let's keep it simple fagasaur. This is EXACTLY what I want. Nothing more, Nothing less. *Hands out a picture of the barbarian from the diablo 2 manual*

Pussy ass hair dressor kept his mouth shut and shaved my hair off good. I'm seeing Brad pitt through the mirror in the making. Never thought someone as handsome as I am would turn into super handsome. I'm getting laid tonight without a doubt. Got up from my seat and picked up the hair of the floor.

Danny: EwwwWWWwwwww WHAaaattttttt Arrrreeeeeeeee YOuouoyoyouooooo DOINGINGIGNGNIgg...
Loochi: Taking it with me incase I feel like glueing it back on son. You mad?
Danny: HEEYYYY YOURRR SUPPOSSEEE TO PAAAYYYYYYY T_T..
Loochi: *puts his aviators lower so the guy can see his eyes* Heh.. You actually think a barbarian like me pays for what he wants? *Laughs out loud like baal after a wave of monsters been killed*

Got on my bike and headed towards the tattoo parler to tie the knot on my new look. I go in and I see some blonde with double D's and tattoo's all over her melons. I walk up to her and take off my aviators.

Loochi: *Stares at breasts* Sup, I want a tattoo on my face.
Katrina: Sure hun, What would you like it to be of?
Loochi: The stripe on the right side of the barbarians face. That is the only way people will know I am from harrogath.
Katrina: ???
Loochi: *Pulls his pants down to his barbarian briefs and points to it.
Katrina: Ohhhh sure hun smile.gif We can do that.

Katrina does a fine job but forgot to tell me that on the first day of the tattoo. The area swells up. About now I look like Brian peppers and shit. I wasn't impressed..

Loochi: THE FUCK!? I wanted a barbarian face.. NOT BRIAN PEPPERS ... How am I suppose to get laid with my face like this?!!
Katrina: I think brian peppers is cute with his frog eyes and his rapest mentality.. dw hun! You'll be fine by tomorrow!

Hopefully if I put some ice on it, It will cool it down. Gave Katrina a fake hundred dollar bill that I had in my wallet from Lil T's Monopolly game and boosted off back to the prom suit parler to pick up my suit for tonight.

So far so good cool.gif
Gold: 0.00
Sep 4 2008 02:04am
hahahah
Gold: 2.00
LOL. GFG
Gold: 7,050.00
Quote (UnleashTheFire @ Thu, Sep 4 2008, 01:04am)
LOL. GFG

smile.gif
Gold: 4.98
LOL Loochi getting laid bro cool.gif

Barbarian look sure will attract AmaZons biggrin.gif
Gold: 4,620.29
Sep 4 2008 02:05am
LOL LOOCHI #1
Gold: 40.41
Sep 4 2008 02:07am
Quote (UnleashTheFire @ Thu, Sep 4 2008, 08:04am)
LOL. GFG

cool.gif
Gold: 3.01
Warn: 20%
Sep 4 2008 02:07am
Fucking Epic, as usual.
Gold: 6.00
Sep 4 2008 02:09am
FAGASAUR Lold
Gold: 224.04
Sep 4 2008 02:10am
woot its loochi!!