d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Guys, Did I Do The Right Thing? Help Me Out Here.
1237Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Sep 2 2008 02:24am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So on Saturday I received a phone call from some douche bag named 'Richard' who claimed he was my girl friends study buddy for chemistry. I did not like the sounds of this one bit. I'm about to crush the phone with my grip. She never told me about this dickweed.

*Ring ring.. Ring ring.. Ring ring..*

Loochi: Sup, This be Loochi's crib. Who the fuck is this?
Richard: Umm, hey dude. I'm Richard. I study chemistry in college with Dana? Is she around?
Loochi: Heh, Richard ay? Do people call you Dick for short?
Richard: No..
Loochi: How about weiner?
Richard: No?!!?
Loochi: How abou-
Dana: bAbE, wHo Is It? Is It FoR mE?
Loochi: JUSS A SECONDDDD! *Whispers in an angry voice* Alright 'Dick', I don't know what you're planning on my girl but no body fucks with her 'cept me. You got that!?
Richard: ?!?.. Yeah sure man. I just really need to study and pass this test to get into med school. Could you please put her on?
Loochi: Yo Dana!!, One of your nerd friends who's tryna get into your pants needs your help or some shit. I'ma log on my barbarian and kick some ass.

An hour passed with them on the phone and I need to see what's up.

Loochi: Yo Dana the fuck's goin' on? I needa stick my dong into something. You in or what?!
Dana: sRy BaBy. I'mA gO 2 RiChArDs tO StuDy.
Loochi: Weiner boy huh? Oh yeah? We'll I'm coming.
Dana: wHy BaBe? YoU kNoW nOtHinG aBoUt ChMisTry. JuSt PlAy YoUr DeViL 2 GamE
Loochi *infuriated*: IT'S DIABLO 2 YOU UGLY BITCH!!!
Dana *T_T*: I'm sO sOrY bAbE!
Loochi: And for your information, When I bust in your mouth, it sends enough electrical pulses and ions for it to be organic chemistry. Ya dig?
Dana: Ok BaBy. CoMe If Ya WnA.

I'm drivin' on my way to this fags house with my tight tshirt about to rip. I'm not going to let them study. As soon as I get in there, I'm gonna ring the door bell, wait for him to open the door and send him an uppercut. Teach him to have a gay name and mess with my girl.

*DING DONG*

Richard: Heeeyyy Dana, you made it biggrin.gif

Jus as I was about to clench my fist, I see a computer with what appears to be a 'Diablo II LOD' on his desk. I had to ask him.

Loochi: Richard right? What character do you play as.
Richard: Wha?
Loochi: On diablo 2 moron, don't act dumb.
Richard: Oh. I haven't logged on for about 2 months now. Kinda time consuming and pointless. I'm tryna get into m-
Loochi: You think I give a flying fuck about what you wanna do son? Here's how this ;study time' is going to happen. I'm bringing in my lap top, and we're going to hook this shit up and we're dueling.
Richard: You can't be serious right??? Come on bro ha ha. Enough with the jokes tongue.gif
Dana: BaaaabBeee I'm sCaRdE. WhAtS gOiNg oN..

Richard saw me go into the car and pull out my lap top, he knew that I don't fuck around. When I say something, I follow through just like a level 4 guided arrow. I hooked it up next to his computer, covered the keys while I typed the password and logged in.

Loochi: I'm waiting rich?
Dana: bAAAbE!!!! tHisNOTT thE TIME!!!
Richard: *sigh*. one sec..

We join my game Loochi1/1 and I hostiled him.He had a level 76 necromancer. I equipped my gear ready to smash this prick. Got corpses around me for grim ward incase he decided to bring in minions like a pussy. I was wrong about his necro, he didn't have one summon. He used poison nova. One nova got me to 1 life in a blink of an eye. Unbelievable hacks I tell you.. About now I got off my chair and I closed the lap top, picked it up and did what I had to do..

Loochi: Yo rich, check this new skill I earned while leveling
*Richard turns around*
Richard: Sup, whats yo-
*Richard falls on the floor*
Loochi: It's called slap across the face with a laptop attack.

I hit him across the face with my lap top. Straight K/O. My girls crying and screaming and shouting that we're over. I was laughing my ass off at the fact he was on the ground out cold. I quickly logged on to my account again and hostiled him while Dana is calling the ambulance and I quickly killed him. Took 45 mins of leap attacks to get through his bone armour and about another half hour to kill him. I was out of there before the police came. Going to Lil T's house to tell him what happend.

Was I being insecure about this situation?
Gold: 2.00
Sep 2 2008 02:25am
LOL gfg
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 2 2008 02:25am
Quote (UnleashTheFire @ Tue, 2 Sep 2008, 01:25)
LOL gfg

Gold: 259.00
Sep 2 2008 02:26am
ITS CALLED SLAP ACROSS THE FACE WITH A LAPTOP ATTACK

LOL'D IRL
Gold: 30.00
Sep 2 2008 02:27am
lmao
Gold: 0.00
Sep 2 2008 02:28am
Rofl!
Gold: 4,363.00
Sep 2 2008 02:28am
Quote (Loochi @ Tue, Sep 2 2008, 02:24am)
When I say something, I follow through just like a level 4 guided arrow.

Favorite part. lol.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 2 2008 02:29am
thats sick, you should write short stories!
Gold: 28.00
Sep 2 2008 02:29am
ROFL
Gold: 0.00
Sep 2 2008 02:30am
Quote (UnleashTheFire @ Tue, Sep 2 2008, 01:25am)
LOL gfg

Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
1237Next
Closed New Topic