d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Rules Of The Political/religious Forum > Please Read Before Posting
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,405.52
Aug 9 2008 11:33am
Rules and Helpful Information

- d2jsp forum rules apply in this forum, if you don't know them read this
- Do not use ethnic or racial slurs
- Do not flame or name bash here, treat others as you would like to be treated
- Do not spam these forums
- Use your discretion and common sense to determine what is appropriate, if you don't know don't post it and you will save yourself unnecessary trouble

Tips to ensure sucessful discussion

- Be prepared to hear the opinions of others and have your resources ready to back up your opinions
- A little respect goes a long way, think of this when you interact with other users
- Don't discredit the beliefs and ideas of other users unless you are prepared and are able to discuss why you have said what you feel

Notes :

- This forum is here for the purpose of being able to share your political / religious beliefs and ideas with others, take advantage of the diversity we have in the d2jsp community there are alot of things we can learn from each other so keep that in mind aswell before you go off and discredit what they have said. smile.gif

Thank you for reading, I strongly believe this will help people who need some clarification on the rules which is why I have decieded to do this. I also want to say thanks to linuxpenguin for originally posting the rules what I have done is made a more current / clean update.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll