d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Full Tals Blizz Sorc > Fully Detailed
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Jul 3 2008 11:05pm
Here Is A v1.12, PvM, Full Tal Rasha Set, Blizzard Sorc

Okay, so I have an ip ban, and decided to put together a guide for a full Tals magic find blizz sorc.

Stats:
Strength - However Much Is Required For All Gear. (After taking stats from Torch, Anni, bonuses from gear)
Dexterity - Base
Vitality - All Remaining Points After What's Put Into Strength
Energy - Base

Gear:
Helm - Perfect Topaz'd Tals Mask
Amulet - Tals Amulet
Weapon - +2 Cold Mastery Tals Orb
Armor - Perfect Topaz'd Tals Armor
Shield - Spirit Monarch (The Higher The Fcr / Mana, The Better)
Gloves - Chancies (The Higher The Mf, The Better)
Rings - 2x Nagelrings (The Higher The Mf, The Better)
Belt - 15 Mf Tals Belt
Boots - War Travs (The Higher The Mf, The Better)
With this gear, you will do enough damage to easily kill the bosses, and still maintain a high magic find.

Inventory:
Sorc Torch - Higher The Stats/Resistance The Better
Anni - Higher The Stats/Resistance/Experience Gain The Better
Gheed's Grand Charm - The Higher The Mf, The Better
3x Cold Grand Charms
5x 7 Mf Scs (with Life/Resistance/Mana is better, but costs a lot more)
With This Inventory (Assuming it's a perfect Gheed's), You Will Be Given Another 4 Skill Levels, 75 More Mf, 20-40 Stat Points, 20-40 Resistance, and Still Have An Open 5x4 Space For Drops From Bosses.

Mercenary:
Helm - Ral'd Andy's Helm (Cancels Out The -30 Resistance) If Strength Is Needed For 210 Strength For An Eth Cv. If No More Strength Is Needed, Go With A Vamp Gaze For Life Steal and Damage Reduce
Armor - Ethereal Fort (Higher The Defense The Better, But Also Keep It Within Your Merc's Strength). If The Fort Costs Too Much, Go With An Ethereal Shaftstop For Good Defense, And Damage Reduce
Weapon - Ethereal Colossus Voulge Insight (Good Damage, And Meditation Aura, So Mana Is Not A Problem)
Make sure your mercenary is bought from Act Two Nightmare, and is Defensive. The Holy Freeze aura slows down enemies, giving you enough time to kill them before they can come anywhere near you!

Skills:
Warmth - One Skill Point - Mana Recharge Greatly Increases
Static Field - One Skill Point - To Be Casted Right After One Blizzard, And Weakens The Bosses By About Half Their Health Quickly
Telekinesis - One Skill Point - Required For Teleport
Teleport - One Skill Point - So You Can Teleport To The Bosses, Of Course
Frozen Armor - One Skill Point (Optional) - Needed For Shiver Armor And Chilling Armor
Shiver Armor - One Skill Point (Optional) - Gives A Great Defense Bonus And Slows Down Melee Attackers, So If They Hit You, They Slow Down And Can Not Attack You As Quickly
Chilling Armor - One Skill Point (Optional) - Gives A Great Defense Bonus And Slows Down Ranged Attackers, So If They Hit You, They Slow Down And Can Not Attack You As Quickly
Frozen Orb - One Skill Point - Great For Norm Rushing, And Easily Kills Monsters. No Recharge Wait Time, Unlike Blizzard, Which Makes The Rush Much More Effective
Blizzard - Maxed - The Main Skill To Be Used
Cold Mastery - Maxed - Increases The Blizzard Damage Done
Ice Bolt - Maxed - Gives Bonuses To Both Blizzard And Frozen Orb
Glacial Spike - Maxed - Gives A Damage Bonus To Blizzard
Ice Blast - Maxed - Gives A Damage Bonus To Blizzard
In This List, It Is In The Order I Suggest You Level/Max Them. But It Is Also Put In Order By Number Of Skill Points To Be Used. For The One Skill Point Skills, I Suggest You Give Them The Skill Point As Soon As You Meet The Level Requirement For Them, As To Quickly Get Them Out Of The Way. As For The Armors, They Are Not Required, But Are Highly Recommended, As They Give A Significant Boost To Defense, And Can Slow Down Melee/Ranged Attackers. It Is Up To You Which Armor You Use, Between Shiver Armor Or Chilling Armor

Method For Killing Bosses:
The Way I Would Suggest You Kill Bosses Is Quite Simple. Set Teleport, Static Field, and Blizzard to F1, F2, and F3.
1. Teleport To The Boss
2. Cast Blizzard One Time
3. Quickly Cast Static Field A Few Times, In Order To Bring Down The Bosses Health Below Half
4. Teleport Away From The Boss, As Not To Take Damage
5. Cast Blizzard Over The Boss
6. Repeat Steps 4 And 5 Until The Boss Is Dead. It Should Only Need To Be Repeated 1-2 Times.

Summary:
With This Sorceress, You Achieve A Very High Blizzard Damage, That Can Easily Kill Bosses. You Also Look Shiny, Which Is Awesome! And Last But Not Least, You Achieve A Magic Find of 425+ (441 With All Perfect Mf Gear).
It Is An Affordable Setup, And All Gear Can Be Cheaper If Not Perfect. Some Of This Gear, Such As The Torch, Are Not Needed, As You Will Still Do A Good Amount Of Damage And Will Still Easily Kill The Bosses. This Sorceress Can Easily Kill:
Andy
Summoner
Mephy
Pindle
Countess *Merc Can Easily Kill All Of The Monsters, And You Just Sit Back And Watch Him Pwn Them (And Can Cast Static To Take Down Half Of Their Health)

This Is My First Guide Ever Written, And Hope It Is In Detail. Post Any Questions/Comments, But Don't Be Too Critical!
I Will Write Some More Guides If This Gets Good Feedback.
PLEASE DO NOT RIP!

Hope This Helps You!
Eoj

This post was edited by Eoj on Jul 3 2008 11:19pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2008 11:06pm
Why would you need a 35 FCR Spirit Monarch?
Jul 3 2008 11:07pm
Quote (alia @ Fri, Jul 4 2008, 01:06am)
Why would you need a 35 FCR Spirit Monarch?

Fcr Helps, +2 Skills, Mana, Life. The 35 Is More Helpful, But Then Again, Any Fcr Will Work. 35 Is Just The Best, Of Course.

This post was edited by Eoj on Jul 3 2008 11:19pm
Gold: Locked
Jul 3 2008 11:24pm
Nice guide Eoj
Jul 3 2008 11:25pm
Quote (bulldogmitch91 @ Fri, Jul 4 2008, 01:24am)
Nice guide Eoj

Thanks happy.gif It's My First One, And Took Forever To Make

Quote (omgbbq @ Fri, Jul 4 2008, 01:25am)
i can rape your tal sorc with my 200fcr vitabolter

Okay, This Is Not A PvP Sorceress. And This Is A Method To Make A High Mf, Low Cost, Highly Effective Sorceress. There Are Many Better Builds, But This Is One Of The Cheapest Ways To Do It.

This post was edited by Eoj on Jul 3 2008 11:27pm
Gold: 5.00
Jul 3 2008 11:25pm
Jul 3 2008 11:48pm
Quote (omgbbq @ Thu, Jul 3 2008, 11:25pm)

lol no1 cares :/

very good guide though could use a little more work maybe i dunno id have to read it a few more times
Jul 3 2008 11:51pm
Quote (bulldogmitch91 @ Fri, Jul 4 2008, 01:48am)
lol no1 cares :/

very good guide though could use a little more work maybe i dunno id have to read it a few more times

Ok, thx. Let me know what can be fixed, and I'll be sure to get on it
Jul 3 2008 11:53pm
Quote (Eoj @ Thu, Jul 3 2008, 11:51pm)
Ok, thx. Let me know what can be fixed, and I'll be sure to get on it

a second shield you could add is Rhyme

it has block/res/mf gg imo

This post was edited by bulldogmitch91 on Jul 3 2008 11:54pm
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jul 3 2008 11:54pm
Great guide, and why not PvP? of course, the items arent that great for pvp, but still, sill > items

GJ
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll