d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > General Help Archive > How To Request A Mediator And Prevent Scams
Closed New Topic New Poll
Trade Moderator
Gold: 7,650.00
Trader: Mediator
May 23 2008 01:29pm
The only way to trade without ANY risk is by using a Mediator.
  • But first of all... Who is a Mediator?
    He's a Trusted person who decided to help the members of the community in trades.
    Also Trusted/Members++ Can help you if no Mediators are online.
  • How can a mediator help prevent myself from being scammed?
    A Mediator will hold the Forum Gold and/or the Items for a trade, he can also help you with Mule.
  • How can I request a Mediator?
    Easy! You can request it by pressing the button "Request Mediator" in your trade thread,
    but before doing it, remember that both traders must have post in it the deal of the trade.
    This will help alot the Mediatorto know everything about the trade!

• What happens when I pressed it?
    Wait for a Mediatorto contact you via PM, He will then ask you if you still need his help and few important things.
    Reply him Only when both of you are in Game and Remember to Add every single info is Requested!
  • What will he do now and what do I have to do?
    The Mediator will join the game and he MUST PM you to confirm he's really a Mediator.(He will PM you his Acc and Char)
    Only when you receive the PM you can start the trade, the Mediator will hold either items or Forum Gold depending on the trade.
    NB:To avoid misunderstandings it is very important that only 3 people are present in game: the Mediator, the Seller and the Buyer.
  • What should I do for Level Service jobs?
    You can ask for a Mediator with the button also for these things, he'll hold the FG until the job is done.
  • can I request a Mediator also to Mule?
    Yes, but Please DO NOT make topics to request a Mule Help.
    PM an Online Mediatorand he can also help you to Mule.
  • What do I have to do if a Mediator doesn't PM me?
    Please try to be patient because many users ask for help and the Mediator team tries to do his best to help everybody as fast as possible,
    but if you didn't receive the PM, after about 30 mins you can Request the Mediator via PM, use this Guide to do it in the best way:
    http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=14525305&f=34
  • Last Things:

Before you send a PM to any of these mediators, make sure you used the Mediator Queue.

= Offline, do not contact them. Move into the next person on the list.
= Online you may contact them including the following:
    Realm / core mediation will take place on
    Link to trade thread
    Link to other users profile
    Game name / password

MAKE SURE BOTH PLAYERS ARE IN THE GAME BEFORE PMING THE MEDIATOR!!

Make sure you included all of the things on that list, it will make it easier for you and the Mediator.

Mediators have enough stuff to do for themselves, they help you people because the feel like helping. They are not getting payed for it, they just do it because they are kind. So try to be nice to them!

Note: Before pming any of these Mediators be sure to use the Mediator Q.

If u are a mediator and ur not on the list please contact a Trade Assistant or Trade Moderator to help you out.

A special thanks to Balakai for the previous guide.

This post was edited by ~Devil~ on Nov 5 2009 11:19am
Go Back To General Help Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll