d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > General Help Archive > How To Manage The Top6 And Friendslist Order
Closed New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 10,141.05
Trader: Trusted
Feb 16 2008 08:21am
The Friendlist has some new features and some other tools. This guide will hopefully help you with it's options.

Where to find my friendlist.
The friendlist is located in your profile.

How to add friends.
Go to the user's profile your wish to add to your friendlist. Click the "Add to Friend List".
The friend you have applied will show as "pending friend" in your friendlist untill the user has approved you.

How to manage your friends.
Go to your profile and click the "Manage Friends".

Retired Moderator
Feb 16 2008 08:22am
How do I look the friendlist in List Format or Tile Format?
Go to Manage Friends.
Look at the top of your friendlist. You will now have the option to view the friendlist as list format or tile format.
The difference between list/tile is shown at the two last pictures.

How do I manage my top 6 friends?
Your top 6 friends are shown in your profile. You can edit the friends you wish to show as top 6 in your profile.
Click the "Manage Friends". Mark the white box for the friends you wish to edit. Type a number at the rank box, between 1-255. The higher the number is the higher ranking.
If you want to confirm the edit. Go to the last page of your friendlist, scroll down and click on "Update Ranks"

This is how it looks in Tile Format:

This is how it looks in List Format:

Retired Moderator
Feb 16 2008 08:23am
What is the maximum number of top friends I can display in my profile?
12 is the maximum number that can be displayed. Your standard is 6, and you can buy 6 more friend slots for 500 fg each.
You can buy these slots, go to "Manage Friends" scroll down.

How do I delete friends?
Mark the box, as shown at the picture right below. Scroll down on the page and choose delete.

What is a pending friend?
At your friendlist it will show (1 pending friend). This will only show if you have added someone recently or if a user has added you.
    - If you have added a friend then go to last page, last user. It will say "Pending Friend Approval".
    If you would like to cancel your friend invitation. Mark the white box. Scroll down and press "Delete"

- If a user has added you then go to last page, last user. It will say "Waiting for Approval"
    If you would like to apply/deny. Mark the white box. Scroll down and press "Approve" or "Delete"

Thanks to Serria for writing this guide.

This post was edited by _Mork_ on Feb 5 2009 01:23pm
Go Back To General Help Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll