d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > General Help Archive > Xp 2.3h Guide
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 22 2006 09:58am
New guide for XP2.3h

First download the core + newest dll here:
http://www.d2jsp.org/index.php?a=dl&dl=161&file=d2jsp_v1.1.0_core_SinglePlayerOnly.zip&
http://www.d2jsp.org/index.php?a=dl&dl=163&file=d2jsp.dll_v1.1.3.zip

Download the FULL PublicXP 2.3h package here:
http://www.d2jsp.org/index.php?a=dl&dl=164&file=Public_XP_2.3h_full.zip

Then, extract the core to a folder, doesn't matter where.
Extract the newest DLL file in it, overwrite all.
After that, extract the Full Public XP package to corefolder/scripts
This is ONLY for donors
Go to your core folder, then you see:
http://www.killingscream.com/images/1.JPG
Makecdkeyhash.exe
Open that, and, if you have not purchased a license key, then click on Make cd-key hash, then click Purchase Key. If you have already purchased a d2jsp license key for $25, copy that code, then send it to njaguar@d2jsp.org
Do not send your hash to njaguar if you have not already purchased a license key!

If you already have a key, then click on Make Keyfile, and copy the key hash what you've got from njaguar.
Then you should see this:

If that is done, then you should go to scripts/libs/xp
Then, choose the character config for what character you got and open it with notepad.
(I choose, for screenshot paladin smile.gif )
Btw! ChaosXP + SummonerXP is ALSO available now!

Here, the first screenshot shows what bosses you want to run, and on what difficulty.
Choose what difficulty you want( Case 0 = normal, case 1 = nightmare, case 2 = Hell.)
After that, choose what bosses you want to run, by simply removing the '//' before the boss.
Example:
If you want to run hell, and you want to run andy + baal + meph, do this:
case 2: // Hell
//LXP_Script.push("ShopXP.d2j",0);
LXP_Script.push("AndyXP.d2j",1);
//LXP_Script.push("CountessXP.d2j",1);
//LXP_Script.push("CowsXP.d2j",1);
//LXP_Script.push("MausoleumXP.d2j",1);
//LXP_Script.push("PitXP.d2j",1);
//LXP_Script.push("TunnelsXP.d2j",2);
//LXP_Script.push("TombsXP.d2j",2);
LXP_Script.push("MephXP.d2j",3);
//LXP_Script.push("TravincalXP.d2j",3);
//LXP_Script.push("HephastoXP.d2j",4);
//LXP_Script.push("IzualXP.d2j",4);
LXP_Script.push("BaalXP.d2j",5);
//LXP_Script.push("BloodyXP.d2j",5);
//LXP_Script.push("PindleXP.d2j",5);
//LXP_Script.push("ThreshXP.d2j",5);
break;

Then choose if you want to have a merc or not etc..
The stashing configuration.
You see this :
http://www.killingscream.com/images/4.jpg

If there is an item in your inventory, like in first 3 columns, and if there is a 1 there, the bot will put it in stash.
If there is a 0, the bot will keep the item there, so if you want it to pickup much items, then set it like this:

DT_Columns[0]=[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0];
DT_Columns[1]=[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0];
DT_Columns[2]=[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0];
DT_Columns[3]=[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0];

You only have room for tp tome and identify tome then smile.gif

Then scroll down for the boss configurations.
I dont edit much in them, but you can do what you want, it runs fine this way IMO.
There is 1 thing most people dont see:
How to run nihlathak

It's very simple, go to PindleXP configuration( just scroll down)
Then, change this to true:
PXP_NithExtension=false;
Then, you can kill nihlathak.

Attack and precasts configuration.
You can change there, if you want to use CTA, and precasts for your character
Note:
XP_MaxAttacks=80;
I mostly change that to like 1000 or something, because I always reach it, and it skips the boss then!

Then, you're done with the file!
Now, go back to your main core folder, and open autod2jsp.exe

Click on make character, if you dont have one yet, then, see this settings.

Those are mine, change the path to game.exe to where you have it.
Furthermore, you should have it like this.
(realm doesn't matter, because it's single player)
But, it's important that you have:
Default script : Bots\LoaderXP.d2j
And, dont forget to change game type from Closed Bnet to Single player smile.gif
Then click on Okay, and dont forget to save!

If you get the error 'D2jsp.dll not found' then download Js32.dll and put it in your Windows/system32 folder.

Note : on the screenshots you see privxp, thats because I've made it for privateXP wink.gif Changed all so you got public links and such.

This post was edited by KillingScream on May 14 2006 03:42am
Gold: 0.00
Feb 22 2006 11:09am
Error Area :

Ok i just found out , why some accounts dont work and get unhandled expection errors.

You see the error, if you start the Autod2jsp with a new account and after loading d2 , it Straight away crashes with the “unhandled expection” error.

Now i found out WHY! And how you can fix this.

Your Account Name + Password Shouldn't be longer than 16 signs

for example, your account is:

D2jsp-RoXXor (12 signs)
your password should only be 4 signs long! (can also be 1-3 ^^)

if this helped you, tell me!

Thanks Goes To Tek2 ( D2jsp Account ) For Helping With This.

Crashing :

Well this part i would say is mostly caused by you using d2jsp bot “minimized” and this option is so far “not” ready and a new release of this should get it working i don't know but we shall see....

Error , Picking Items Not Working Or Just Script Errors Caused By Minimizing d2jsp As u see :

[2006/02/19] [08:35:24] Error : TP to town request sent! Message = AXP_Exception : name = DT_DoInteract(), message = Failed to interact with Akara [Area:1, Ping:297ms]
[2006/02/19] [08:35:24] Error : TP to town request sent! Message = AXP_Exception : name = DT_DoInteract(), message = Failed to interact with Akara [Area:1, Ping:297ms]

That's a DEAD give away that its d2 being minimized so stop running it !. To Stop using it minimized its best to go and use d2jsp full screen so go like this ! : user posted image
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1329/auto9qi.jpg

Where U see Misc Settings :

Take Away The Tick To Windowed Mode!

Items Disappearing:

If you find your bot chucking your charms and items... Make sure first off you have your inventory set up correctly. Second, make sure you weren't messing with the mouse or anything while the bot was running. Third, don't run D2 minimized, as this is the cause of most of the errors currently. if you are getting errors with item drops while potting then change this to False

DT_AdvancedBM = false; , Found on line 308 Of Ur Character File!

If you get stuck in an NPC screen (The trade screen won't close) Make sure u have all the updated stuff to make this work if not pm my account!

If U Have Any More Issue's Please Feel Free To Pm Me ! Or KillingScream , Or Just Ask For Help In The General Help Forum

Perry , Thanks to the guys that has helped me made this guide along with killingscream + others some names are told in this guide i shall keep updating this Error log as and when i come across more errors

Perry

Feb 28 2006 08:44pm
Hey Guys damn its been ages finally i think i found a way to stop that DAMN error 0

Here Goes :

Right many users of d2jsp get very confused and actually download d2jsp from the main screen well you just done that totally wrong , njaguar needs to take the link down or at least update it! , but anyway lets carry on wink.gif

Right Many of you download this d2jsp core 1.10... from the main access page where the news is sorry that is “false” information now that is wrong , i found out WHY people are getting this damn error and you know what i never EVER thought of this its down to this .

Every one downloads these links then downloads Top 10 Scripts ( TOTALLY WRONG DO NOT DO THAT ) , download jst THESE links many get the Error 0 due to the fact they are overwriting scripts with older ones and it confuse's it sad.gif so yer thats a update the Error 5 i havent figured yet

Perry , hope this damn fix here works! If not then PM ME! To fix it!

Perry
Mar 1 2006 07:38pm
Hey Guys after some long and heart ful working.... i finally ! Found the FIX! To Error 0 smile.gif now i hope u all are going to go mad and go w000t finally wink.gif because here it comes !

Do this EXACTLY and it should solve the issue!!

First download the core + newest dll here:
http://www.d2jsp.org/index.php?a=dl&dl=161&file=d2jsp_v1.1.0_core_SinglePlayerOnly.zip&
This Being The Dll File :
http://www.d2jsp.org/index.php?a=dl&dl=163&file=d2jsp.dll_v1.1.3.zip

Download the FULL PublicXP 2.3h package here:
http://www.d2jsp.org/show.php/a/dl/dl/164/file/Public_XP_2.3h_full.zip

follow KillingScreams guide “above” as u can see it , first off DO THIS get the FULL PublicXP 2.3h package , http://www.d2jsp.org/show.php/a/dl/dl/164/file/Public_XP_2.3h_full.zip and extract it to d2jsp // scripts , ( do not !! setup the bot at this stage )

paste that into d2jsp // scripts as well so they overwrite each other ( looks the same but this here above has a updated file some where )

then setup bot wink.gif this fixes the “error 0 “ bug ( just tried it on 7 pc's and it worked fantastic and i used links out of THIS guide! So do this first :

Your Account Name + Password Shouldn't be longer than 16 signs

for example, your account is:

D2jsp-RoXXor (12 signs)
your password should only be 4 signs long! (can also be 1-3 ^^)

if this helped you, tell me!

Thanks Goes To Tek2 ( D2jsp Account ) For Helping With This.

Ready to go if ANY issue's or u find new errors something like error 5 or something PLEASE and i mean PLEASE PM ME ! So i can look into debugging this issue and allowing all the d2jsp users to once again bot freely wink.gif

Thank You Very Much For Your Time Reading This

Perry

This post was edited by Xizeta on Apr 20 2006 08:52am
Go Back To General Help Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll