d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore Europe Ladder 2010 > Trade Rules - New Services Policy > Updated 25 October 2009
Closed New Topic
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,014.74
Trader: Trusted
Dec 14 2007 09:16pm
Trade Rules

Banned Topic Title Words

Quantity Rules
1. You may not trade High Runes in amounts over 40.
2. You may not trade SoJ's in amounts over 40.
3. You may not trade Organ Sets in amounts over 15.
4. You must state how many hrs/sojs/organ sets you have in a trade. (Topic will be closed if you don't and have to wait an hour to repost)

Also, trading mass amounts of runes / items that are obviously dupes will result in a warn / possible suspension / and the loss of fg rights.

New security: added protection vs. account theft

Known d2jsp and battle.net scams

Contacts:
If you see a violation of the trade rules just press the button on the right saying : report. DO NOT POST IN THE TOPIC!!! By doing this you just bump the violation again.

If it's a serious violation and it needs to be dealt with fast , just contact a Trade Moderator or Trade Assistant, do not forget to include a LINK to the violation!!

Who to report to? Choose the right Moderator

You can use also the irc network:
server: irc.d2jsp.org
channel: #report
Remember to follow the channel rules!

General information & rules:

Forum rules and policies

General FAQ

Everything you need to know about scamming

The scammers accusations forum This is the place where you post if you got scammed. Be sure that you have all the Proof we need.
Mar 6 2008 10:22am
Inappropriate Post Content
Retired Moderator
Gold: 220.55
Trader: Trusted
Oct 25 2009 03:16pm
With the addition of the new My Events system, we are now allowing all users to host and request service type events. You can use the My Events system to post your service offerings, or to request them, including rushing, ubers, etc. If something you are wanting is not in the suggested result list, you can edit the event description accordingly!

Do NOT post services on the trading forums. If you are looking for, or looking to provide services, you must use the My Events system. The Trading Forums will be used for Item trades henceforth.

If you need assistance with the My Events system please post on the General Help forums.
If you have any suggestions for the My Events system, including new suggested results to be added into the list, you can post on Site Suggestions.

However, we will not support accusations against stealing or losing torches, Organ Set, or Game loss. You're doing this at your own risk.

Thank you!

This post was edited by _dmx_ on Nov 20 2009 03:25pm
Go Back To Softcore Europe Ladder 2010 Topic List
Closed New Topic