d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore - Price Check > Price Check Forum Rules & Other Useful Info
Closed New Topic
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,014.74
Trader: Trusted
Nov 4 2007 08:55am
Welcome to the Price Check Forum
The purpose of this Forum is for Price Checking items.

When posting your items make sure you leave the important information. What Realm your on, Non-Ladder or Ladder, I can't stress those 2 enough! All the details of the item your Trading. (Pictures go a long way)

so make sure to post. Full item Stats / Realm / L or NL ?

The General Forum Rules apply here as well. Also the Trade Forums apply too. So whatever Realm you use, apply those Rules when posting. (Example :: on West you can't trade duped items, but on East you can, so make sure you follow the Rules according to your Realm)
*go into your Trading Ground and check the Stickys if there is a Banned / unbanned item Topic in any kind read + follow it.

The bump rule in this forum is different from the Trading Grounds. You may bump your post once per 12 hours!

1. If the item you are trading is not allowed to be traded on your Realm then it cannot be Posted here!

2. This Forum is only for asking the Prices of items that you have! If you have an item, and want to know the value, leave the Realm that you are on, and hopefully someone will help you!

3. If you know the Price of someone elses item, please, make a post! Especially if you want someone to help you with an item that you're posting! If everyone helps everyone else here, this will be a nice resource for everyone to use.

4. Standard No Flaming Rule Applies here. Other than that, I think you all know what this is about!

5. Posting items against the Rules of your Realm will result in a Warn, breaking any other Forum Rules will also result in a Warning.

Put Tags For Quicker Response in your Topic Title or Description

Put these Tags up so that people from your Realm can give Price Checks to you easier.

ENL = East Non Ladder
EL = East Ladder
WNL = West Non Ladder
WL = West Ladder
Euro = Europe Non Ladder
EuroL= Europe Ladder

If your not sure on your Forums Rules, here are links to each Forums Rules.
Official Forum Rules: Click smile.gif <- me
Universal Trade Rules: Click tongue.gif <- me

What you shouldn't do:

You should NOT offer items here.
Example: devil.gif <- click

Do not make useless comments, we want to know the price not if this is a good or a not good item in your opinion.
Example: devil.gif <- click

Post Design by GBN

Here are the price guides for each realm.
Some are not updated, send me a PM if you want me to update / add a price guide.

EAST Softcore Ladder

EAST Softcore NON Ladder

USWEST Softcore Ladder

USWEST Softcore NON Ladder

EUROPE Softcore Ladder

EUROPE Softcore NON Ladder

Thanks to Paw_Nice for the Update!

This post was edited by Balakai on Jun 15 2008 09:47am
Go Back To Softcore - Price Check Topic List
Closed New Topic