d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > General Help Archive > Donate For Me Please - Instructions > Read This Before Posting!
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,004.88
Nov 1 2007 11:34am
These Instructions are made for this topic: Donate For me Please you can find the newest Topic always on the last page in the last post!

Purpose of the topic:
The Donate For Me Please topic is made for people who would like to donate to njaguar but cannot send $$ themselves, and want to pay Forum Gold for someone who will do it for them.
This topic is NOT for begging, failure to avoid begging or spam will resolve in warnings.

Why you should donate:

• You should donate to show your appreciation to the great work njaguar had done with this site.
  • Donation of 25$+, gets you the ability to get into the donors forum. However, a screening process exists so even if you donate there aren't any guarantees you will get that access.
  • Each donation gets you the appropriate upgrade of donors stars.
  • In order to get donors access (Again, remember you must pass screening first) the FULL $25 must come from the SAME person. you can't have one person donate $10 and another donate $15. It must be the same person donating the full $25.

Further information regarding the donors forum, star upgrades can be found here:
The Mysterys Of D2jsp Explained

FG purchasing under one's name should get approved by an
- Admin:
- Senior Moderator:
Those can only be made via the Donors Forum

Instructions for users who search a donation in their name:

What you need to do

• Post in the Donate for Me topic that you search for a donation of a certain amount and you offer forum gold
  • Send the forum gold to a Trusted or Mediator and ask him to confirm in this topic that he holds your FG. You can find All Trusteds and Mediators here.
  • Then someone will donate for you. It may take some days or only a view minutes
  • After you have been donated. Reply in the topic or PM the mediator confirming that "this and this" person donated to you, and the Trusted or Mediator can send him (the person who donated for you) the FG

Example for a good request:

Searching for someone to donate 25$ for me. I am offering 750 FG which i sent to GodsBlackNight who will act as a mediator.

Important:
The Mediators / Trusteds who mediate for you are doing it FREE, so keep polite at all time. Don't demand them to do anything!
njaguar takes time to update a user. So once someone been donated, it may take up to 72 Hours till he is updated, depends on njaguar.

Another thing is that you SHOULD use a mediator for all your transactions here, even if you are trusted/mediator yourself.
Everyone should choose a mediator, send him the FG and let him take care of it for you. Don't "bump" your own transactions

Instructions for donors (Exchanging their $$ to FG):

• Find someone who needs a donation (Check the mediator's updated lists on the last pages
    the list may look like this one:
    those who dont get donated yet are available to get donated by you. For example i marked a available one red.

• Make sure the mediator did not state someone is going to donate to that person (PM the mediator or post in the topic to make sure and do not send the $ before)

• Send the $$ to njaguar@d2jsp.org via PayPal.com (Note: Do NOT do it via the purchase link in your profile!)

• In the comment of the outgoing funds, add the user's d2jsp account name, and state what kind of a donation it is
    Example for a good comment
    25$ for the user GodsBlackNight for donors access
    instead of my name you add the name of the person who you are going to donate for in the example above it would be StormX

• After funds are sent, all you got to do is wait. donations for other people is min. 72 hours
    if they need fg right away, they need to use the purchase gold page

Instructions for Trusted or Mediator who mediates donations:

• Make sure you already hold the FG when confirming it at the Donate For me Topic

• Have an updated list of your mediations and post it (recommended) once per page.

• If someone asks you to return his fg, make sure you update your list and announce that in the topic!

Example for a good Mediationlist:
Holding 750 FG for 25$ donation (Blue star / Donors access) for GodsBlackNight. Searching for Donor.

please pm me before you send the $ to get sure no one else do it allready.

Remember, only "bump" your lists once page to prevent unnecessary spam in this topic

thank to PoOoZaQ for the first version of this Guide.

bier.gif

This post was edited by GodsBlackNight on Mar 23 2008 01:53pm
Go Back To General Help Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll