d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Complete Guide To 1.10 Rushing > ammended
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.15
Feb 6 2004 07:03pm
To clear up a few questions for people, and such, here is a detailed guide to rushing in 1.10, INCLUDING getting thru Act 5, before doing ancients, enjoy smile.gif

[Act 1]

Take waypoint to catacombs lvl 2, proceed to lvl 3, then lvl 4.

Send TP to leechers from catacombs lvl 4.

Kill Andarial.

Talk to warriv to move to act 2.

[Act 2]

Take waypoint to far oasis, proceed to maggot lair lvl1, then lvl 2, then lvl 3.

Kill maggot, open chest, send tp, for leechers to pick up staff.

Take waypoint to lost city, proceed to valley of snakes, then claw viper temple, then lvl2.

Kill Fangskin and all the rest in that room, send tp from middle of room, next to altar, for leechers to break.

From here, leechers talk to Atma, and drognan.

Take waypoint to arcane sanctuary, send tp to leechers BEFORE killing summoner.

Leechers then talk to Atma again.

Take waypoint to canyon of magi, proceed to true tomb of tal rasha, clear oriface room of all monsters, send tp to leechers.

All the leechers go in and wait, one puts a completed staff into oriface.

Kill Duriel, from here leechers talk to tyrael, then go to town, and talk to Jeryhn, and then Meshif to move to Act 3.

[Act 3]

Take waypoint to Travincal, clear out area behind (top right) of the entrance to the Durance of Hate.

All leechers sit at that clean tp, until ALL council members are killed, and quest 5 changes to "Ask Cain for help"

Then leechers return to town, and talk to Cain.

Take waypoint, to Durance of Hate lvl 2, proceed to lvl 3, and find a nice clean spot for a tp, and have the leecher come in and stay still.

Kill Mephisto, then have all leechers go thru your tp, and into the red portal leading to Act 4.

[Act 4]

Take waypoint to River of Flame, from here proceed to Chaos Sanctuary.

Clear out all the seals as you wish, and leave ONE unopened, create a tp in the middle of the chaos sanctuary, have one leecher come in, and hide in a corner directly above where Diablo will soon spawn.

Open the last seal, and kill Diablo.

Return to town, leechers talk to Tyrael, and proceed to act 5 via the red portal.

[Act 5]

Here is the part where many people do not understand how this works. So pay attention.

The leecher creates a PUBLIC baal run game, and joins the party with everyone else. But due to lvl requirements, won't be able to go into the Worldstone, right? right. BUT, if someone in your quest, in that game, still hasn't killed baal, and they DO while in YOUR game, in YOUR party, while you are in ACT 5, you WILL get the quest, and be able to move on to the next difficulty level.

So it is no hack, no secret program, allowing lvl 1 characters into hell. Enjoy! smile.gif
Gold: 751.00
Feb 6 2004 07:07pm
This should be pinned
would help lots of ppl
ill tell a mod bout it
hehe smile.gif
GoGo Tom tongue.gif
Gold: 11,783.00
Apr 26 2004 10:01am
With my cheezy turbo, you will not have to go into maggot lair (which is a nightmare for some rushers tongue.gif )

==The Duri-Mule==
For those who don't know what a Duri-Mule is, it's a char created that has completed the Staff Quest and opened the gate to Duriel.

How does this Help? No more Maggot Lair! You do not need the complete staff to meet Duriel.

How do you create a Duri-Mule?
1) Act 1 Rush (see the stickied guide)
2) Act 2 Rush (see the sticked guide but DO NOT kill Duriel). Use the complete staff to open the gate and then quit the game. It may work better wink.gif if you have another character insert the staff. Never use this char to Kill Duriel. This is now your Duri-Mule. You will need a Duri-mule for each difficulty level.

Follow the new Act 2 rush guide as follows (major changes are highlighted in blue):

[Act 2]

Don't go to Far Oasis and Maggot Lair

Take waypoint to lost city, proceed to valley of snakes, then claw viper temple, then lvl2.

Kill Fangskin and all the rest in that room, send tp from middle of room, next to altar, for leechers to break.

Leechers, talk to Drognan and Atma (may not need both, but I forget which give quest).

Take waypoint to Arcane sanctuary, send tp to leechers BEFORE killing summoner.

Take the RED PORTAL from the Summoner to Canyon of the Magi. Get the waypoint.

Leechers talk to Atma again.

Create new game using your Duri-Mule. Everyone joins the new game. When everyone has joined, have your Duri-Mule quit the game and rejoin with your leeching/rushing character.

Take the waypoint to Canyon, leecher's quest dialogues will show the symbol to the true tomb of Tal Rasha. When you get to the tomb, the orifice will be open. (haha, i said orifice).

Kill Duriel, from here leechers talk to tyrael, then go to town, and talk to Jeryhn, and then Meshif to move to Act 3.

Voila biggrin.gif Some people may find it confusing at first (or may never understand it) but all I know is... NO MORE MAGGOT LAIR FOR ME!
Gold: 0.00
Apr 26 2004 02:43pm
thnx for making this guide
Gold: 11.69
Apr 26 2004 03:12pm
Nice. I used to have a staff mule in 09. All of my friends used it, but it expired or something from lack of use.

It's a nice thing to have, but not really necessary. And it's tough to get to NM or Hell without being level 20 for some people, so there may be a problem there.

Other than that...thumbs.gif
Gold: 16.45
Apr 26 2004 03:17pm
these used to be incredibly helpful in 09. Just have a duriel mule and you could skip everything but duriel himself. I didnt know that you still had to do claw viper. Doesnt seem too worth it to me. It would take longer for me to tell the people im rushing what the game is and set up that game, and get everyone into the game, then it would be for me to just tele through maggot.
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 50%
Apr 26 2004 03:19pm
Nice Good work man cool.gif
Gold: 3.00
Apr 26 2004 03:30pm
Been using that method for a long time now.
But thanks for sharing.
smile.gif
Gold: 4,665.00
Apr 26 2004 03:35pm
imo, i'd just stick to plain old act2 rush
with sorc takes about 10 sec to get in lvl 3 maggot lair...
even in hell its still easy if you have fast enough cast rate...

not recommanded unless you cant beat immues in maggot lair
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll